3 Little Pigs Finger Puppets
I think I've said this before, but -- I love all things tiny! Last week I whipped together these little finger puppets to play the story of the Three Little Pigs. The great thing about them? If you don't have fleece scraps on hand, you can make them from dollar store fleece scarves or baby blankets! [Go to tutorial]
- Brown and pink fleece scarves, $1 each
- Three pink 4-hole buttons, on hand
- Black bead or black felt scrap for wolfie's nose, on hand
- scrap of white rick-rack or felt, on hand
- small amount of fiberfil or cotton balls for stuffing, on hand
Total: $2 and upFull disclosure policy.