Roundup: Dad is Rad, Father’s Day Crafts
Father's Day is here! Hopefully you have already figured out your gift for dad, but in case you haven't, here are some ideas for celebrating Dad. What do you think of when you think of Father's Day? For me, it's ties (the classic Father's Day gift), handprints, drawings, and other priceless artifacts made by kiddos.
Dad is Rad T-shirt
This shirt, by Tessa at Baby. Got. Craft, was made for her son, but I think it could be a fun gift for dad, too, and a good twist on the traditional silk tie Father's Day gift. [click here for the Dad is Rad t-shirt tutorial]
Vinyl Record Coasters
Jennifer at Naughty Secretary Club hit upon a great Father's Day gift for a music-lovin' dad: Vinyl Record Coasters
I don't usually do food on Dollar Store Crafts, but these golf cupcakes are super cute (plus, the cupcake toppers are crafty, right?). Find the how-to by Kendra at My Insanity.
Cute DAD Photo
Love this idea made by Michelle at Someday Crafts (inspired by this project at Brassy Apple). Photos of kiddos holding letters that spell "DAD"? Sign me up - that is super cute! And it seems like a gift a father would really love. Find out how she made it here.
Custom Father's Day Frame
Reader Stacy at Kids Stuff World posted about this cute Father's Day Frame Project.
- Talk Crafty To Me's Father's Day Roundup
- Be Different...Act Normal: Links to Father's Day Tie Ideas
- Dad is Great Coloring Page at Projects For Preschoolers
- Printables4Kids has a lot of good Father's Day Printables for kids to color and give to Dad
- Tell Dad why he's great with this drawing and writing prompt at Free Stuff 4 Kids
- ClassroomJr. has Father's Day Poems