Make a Candle Centerpiece (with video)
This week, Rhonda joined the Dollar Store Crafts team, and she has been doing a fantastic job! She's a lifelong resident of West Michigan. She participated in her first craft show at the age of 10, selling jewelry made from found objects. She lives with her soon-to-be-husband, Adam, and two cats, Merlin and Abracadabra. Top 3 supplies: Mod Podge, duct tape, and grommets. Read more from Rhonda.
She'll be bringing you several articles a week, and even some videos. She has already posted her first video tutorial on the Dollar Store Crafts Youtube channel! In the video, she shows you how to make a pretty candle centerpiece, perfect for your wedding, party, or any other special occasion.
- Vase, $1
- River rocks or other filler, $1
- Candle, $1
- Pedestal, $1
- Ribbon, on hand or $1
- Square mirror tile, $1 (optional)
Total: $4 and up
1. Remove labels from bottom of candle
2. Set candle inside vase.
3. Choose river rocks or glass pebbles that fit with your look. Place the pebbles gently around the candle.
4. Further embellish vase with a bow if desired.
5. Set vase on pedestal. For additional reflectivity, set entire vase on a mirror tile.
You can adapt this project to work with wine goblets, too. Check out Rhonda's instructions for these: Wine Glass Candle Holder Centerpiece.Full disclosure policy.