Home » $1 and Free, cheap crafts, Headline

Make Flip-Flop Hangers

8 July 2011 19,695 views 9 Comments

by rhonda

Someday when I design and build my own home, I'm going to put a closet in every room.  I'm a firm believer that there is no such thing as too much closet space!  Unfortunately, most places I've lived over the years were designed by people who apparently didn't share my gusto for storage.  I'm always on the lookout for creative solutions to maximize closet space, like these nifty flip-flop hangers by Jen at Epbot.  Brilliant!  Just think what you can do with all the space you'll free up on your shoe rack!  [how to make flip-flop hangers]

• Wire clothes hangers, on hand or $1
  • Wire cutters, on hand
  • Pliers, on hand
  • Spray paint (optional), on hand or $1 and up
  • Ribbon, on hand or $1
  • Glue, on hand

Total: Free and up

• Mod Podge Amy said:

This is the best idea for those of us with NW sensibilities. We wear flip flops even when it’s raining and 50 in October.

• kfloyd1475 said:

beats throwing 20 pair in a basket and going bonkers searching for the mate to your favorite pair… Thanks so much for the awesome and CHEAP idea !!!

• Lee Ann said:

I’m moving next week and this is such a great idea for my new apartment!!! Thanks for sharing!

• Alexis said:

Wow…this is amazing!

For a Cali girl like myself, flip flops are a MUST! This is ingenious.. I can’t wait to organize my shoes :)

• Kate W said:

Fabulous idea. I hate it when you can only find 1 flip flop.

• Prissyville said:

This is genius! I have so many flipflops, thanks to being a CA girl and ON’s 2 for $5 deals! They are all in a big storage box now, but this idea is so much cutier!

• CraftyGirl said:

Great idea, I’ve searching for crafts that keep you organized!

• Anah said:

Serious stroke of genius! I’m completely doing this, I have a LOT of shoes and these can be used for almost all of my sandals and most of my slingbacks! I have a ton of hand-me-down shoes and have 2 full shoe organizers and a bit more than I’d like to admit just hanging out in a tote…

• Flipflop closet Hanger « Charmalore said:

[...] Get organized Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]