Giveaway: T-shirt Crafting & Book Gift Pack
Happy Thursday! Here's a fun prize pack I have to give away thanks to my friend Cathie Filian and PLAID for donating these fun items. Cathie is truly one of the most creative, generous, and friendly crafters I know, and I am happy to share her fun books and craft supplies with you today. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for instructions on entering the contest. [UPDATE: This contest is now closed - please see below for winner]
What's in the prize pack?
- One copy of 101 Snappy Fashions
- One copy of 101 Tees
- Two blank wihite baby onesies
- One mini size glue gun
- One Hot Glue Gun Helpers finger protector
- Six plastic sheets of stencils
- Four iron-on designs
- Three bottles of fabric paint
- Two small stenciling brushes
- One pair of craft scissors
That's one fun prize pack!
Here's how to enter:
And the winner is:
- Comment on this post telling me what you would make with these supplies
Quick Rules: Residents of any country where sweepstakes are not prohibited (winner is responsible for any import or customs fees that may be imparted), 18 and older. Ends on Thursday 4/5/2012 at 11:59 PM. Winner will be announced here in this post on or about 4/6/2012.
Disclosure: Sponsor provided product for giveaway. Affiliate links. All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy.