Home » $5 and Under, cheap crafts, Decor, Headline, Kids

Make a Flip-Flop Wreath

21 July 2012 12,166 views 9 Comments

flip flop wreath

Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage is one of our favorite dollar store wreath makers -- her secret is using dollar store pool noodles as wreath forms! Genius. Remember her adorable denim 4th of July wreath? She didn't stop there -- she has been creating a lot of other cute wreaths, including this cheerful summertime wreath adorned with flip flops. Quick and easy, bright and colorful? Yes please! [how to make a flip flop wreath]

• Pool noodle, $1
  • Clear packing tape, on hand or $1
  • Fabric from your stash, on hand
  • Flip flops, $1
  • Fake flowers, $1 and up
  • Hot glue gun and glue, on hand

Total: $3 and up

• Shannon Fox said:

Awe! Thanks girls :) I was wondering where all that love was coming from? I gifted the 4th of July Wreath to a friend, this one to my SIL and the last one went to a charity auction for the Colorado shooting victims. I am so glad I made these! They have been to he most useful crafts I ahve ever put together :)

Have a super day! Shannon

• debbiedoos said:

LOVED all of Shannon’s wreaths. She is the NOODLE queen for sure!~

• Janel said:

Now that is a cute craft!! Shannon sure is a crafting genius!

• Debbie refreshrestyle said:

Love the fun summer colors! What a bargain for such a beautiful wreath!
    Debbie

• Jessica @ Mom 4 Real said:

Shannon’s wreaths are the best…she is so creative!

• Bliss said:

Awesome wreath. Run don’t walk to the dollar store to get summer flip flops to make your own, because they won’t last long!

~Bliss~

• Inspire Me Heather said:

Very nice Shannon – your wreath is so Summery!

• Aimee - It's Overflowing said:

I’m thinking I need that on my front door! SUPER CUTE!!! XO, Aimee

• Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage said:

She really used her noodle on this one!
    Kelly