Top 10 Dollar Store Craft Tutorials of 2013
27 December 2013
Last year, we shared our top 10 Posts of 2012, and our readers really loved it! We decided to round up our top 10 best dollar store tutorials (did you know we post at least one original tutorial EVERY WEEK?) of 2013 this year, too! Check out the posts that our readers loved most this year, and don't miss our Top 10 Dollar Store Ideas of 2013, too.
Can't get enough dollar store crafts? Don't forget to follow the Dollar Store Crafts board on Pinterest, and become a fan of Dollar Store Crafts on Facebook.
1. Sink Mat Rag Rug Tutorial
2. How to Make Cracked Glass Stones for Crafting
3. Engagement Ring Favors for Bridal Shower
4. Upcycled Storage Container Tutorial
5. Party Cups with Animal Handles Tutorial
6. Anthropologie-inspired Flowered Mirror Tutorial
7. Recycled Cereal Box Mini Album Tutorial
8. Paracord Survival Flip Flops Tutorial
9. Sunburst Mirror Made with Unusual Material - you won't believe what this is made of!
10. Candy Bouquet Tutorial
Disclosure: this article may contain affiliate links or other forms of sponsored content. Opinions are 100% the author's. Full disclosure policy.