Don’t you love a printable? These free print and fold crafts are the perfect way to keep you or your kids entertained on a rainy or snowy afternoon.
- Paper Toy Camper – How sweet is this vintage camper print and fold from Family Outdoor Adventures?
- 3D Alphabet – You can use these 3D print and fold letters to create your own custom type face art!
- DIY Alphabet Block Boxes – Your kids will love playing with these print and fold blocks, especially if you let them help you make them.
- Mini Paper Cupcake Stand – Sweetly Sweet’s print and fold cupcake stand is the perfect centerpiece for your next party’s dessert table.
- Paper Tulip Printables – The first tulips of spring may be a ways off, but you can brighten up your house with these print and fold tulips from The Elli Blog!
- Birdhouse Box – Wouldn’t this birdhouse box look sweet hanging on a wall?
- Paper Robots – These are technically for making an advent calendar, but what kid wouldn’t love playing with these miniature robots?
- Little Paper House – You could make a few of these for a miniature paper town! Maybe you can park that toy camper (see #1) in the driveway of one of your little houses.
- Paper Storm Trooper – Treat your inner Star Wars nerd to some 3D print and fold goodness!
- DIY Geoball – This cheery little print and fold is a sweet miniature bowl!
Have you run across any cool free print and fold crafts? Tell us your faves in the comments!