10 Sassy Mustache Crafts, Just Because
by Becky Striepe
Do you need a reason to make awesome mustache crafts? Of course not! If you do feel like you'd like an excuse to get your mustache crafting on, though, how about planning a mustache party? The crafts below are basically a mustache party-planning kit. It's got everything from decorations to snacks to party favors. Just sayin'.
1. Glitter Gift Tags - Give those 'staches some sparkle! You can use these tags on gifts or hang them up as decorations. The point is: mustaches + glitter = rad.
2. Mustache Coozie - Make these for Father's Day or leave off the text for any day!
3. Mustache Glasses - Grab that etching cream and make some sweet mustache glasses from thrifted or dollar store glassware.
4. Mustache Mug - Hit the thrift store for a boring mug, then use a ceramic pen to spice it up! Love this visual tutorial from The First Lime.
5. Felt Mustaches - You can use up some felt scraps and make a fun addition to your kid's dress-up box.
6. 'Stache Pops - These are technically Valentine's Day crafts, but these mustache lollipops would make cute favors for a birthday party or pinata stuffers, too!
7. Mustache Pillows - These are so much more fun than a boring square throw pillow!
8. Mustache Cake - WHAT! You can use any cake recipe you like for this simple tutorial, and it looks amazing when it's done!
9. Mustache Pacifier - I am a little bummed that I didn't make one of these for my kid before he stopped using his paci.
10. Paper 'Stache Straws - Even your cold beverages can get in on the fun mustache action!Full disclosure policy.