Now that you’ve gotten some spring cleaning done, are you ready to update the look of your house? If you’re on a budget, buying new furniture isn’t always an option. Instead, why not use what you have and give it a fresh, new look? Check out these budget furniture makeovers!
1. Comic Book Side Table – If you’re going for a midcentury modern look, this comic book table makeover is perfect!
2. Fabric Drawer Pulls – Replacing the hardware on drawers or cabinets can make a big difference in a room’s look, but it’s also expensive. Dive into your fabric scraps for a super budget-friendly alternative!
3. Reupholster a Chair Cushion – Reupholstering can be very complicated, but this type of cushion is easy as pie to recover. The new fabric gives it a totally different look, doesn’t it?
4. Changing Table Dresser – A traditional changing table isn’t a nursery requirement. Check out this revamped dresser-turned-changing table. All it takes is a lot of elbow grease, a coat of paint, and a changing pad.
5. Modern Dresser Update – Give a boring dresser a totally mod makeover with paint and this masking tape technique.
6. Stenciled Dining Table – A bold paisley stencil turns an old dining table into a statement piece.
7. Light Up Headboard – A headboard makes a regular box spring and frame look like a proper grown-up bed. The headboard is constructed from wood, but you don’t need a saw. Just get the home improvement store to cut your pieces to size.
8. Bookshelf Mini Bar – Turn a cheapo bookshelf into a cute mini wine bar! No woodworking skills required.
9. Coffee Table Ottoman – Got a low coffee table that’s not too cute? Turn it into a cozy tufted ottoman.
10. Painted Entertainment Center – Freshen up your old entertainment center with a coat of paint and some revamped storage ideas.