10 Washi Tape Crafts for Back to School
by Becky Striepe
Is your child excited about heading back to school? Whether he can't wait to meet his teacher or is mourning the end of summer, you can make back to school more fun by adding pops of color with washi tape. Check out these fun back to school washi tape crafts!
1. Cheerful Notebook - I love how By Wilma mixes colors and patterns in her washi tape notebook!
2. Covered Keyboard - Make homework time more colorful and fun by helping your older kid cover your computer's keyboard in washi tape with this tute from Craft Room Confidential.
3. Wooden Spoons - If you're packing your child's lunch, you can jazz up those utensils with washi tape. Love this simple idea from Dreamsicle Sisters!
4. Moleskine - Little moleskine notebooks are handy for jotting down homework assignments, and you can personalize your child's notebook with this washi tape tutorial from My Life at Playtime.
5. Pencils - Since washi tape is made from paper, you don't have to worry about sticking these covered pencils from Smart n Snazzy into the sharpener.
6. Pens - Ink pens can also take the washi tape treatment. Check out this simple tutorial from By Wilma.
7. Bookmarks - Make back-to-school reading a little bit more fun with simple DIY washi tape bookmarks by Life With Lovebugs.
8. Laptop Desk - Spark your kid's imagination with this wasi tape covered laptop desk tutorial from Sassy Style Redesign.
9. Binder Clips - A splash of washi tape color makes staying organized a little bit more fun. 4Mula Fun shows you how to cover binder clips beautifully!
10. Desk Organizer - Keep everything in its place with this cute washi tape-covered organizer by Mod Podge Rocks.Full disclosure policy.