Are you planning a Halloween party this year? You don’t want to spend all of that time making a costume and decorations, then just stick a jar of salsa and bag of chips out for snacking, right? Here are lots of sweet – and a few savory – ideas for your ghoulish spread.
1. Frankenstein Rice Crispy Treats – How cute are these bright green treats?
2. Caramel-Apple Milkshake – Your guests will love making their own Halloween-themed shakes.
3. Vampire Cupcakes – You can use any cupcake recipe you like for these spooooky cupcakes.
4. Apple Bites – These spooky monster mouths use only three ingredients.
5. Mint Chocolate Bars – Sneak something healthy onto the table with a batch of bright green chocolatey treats that contain no artificial colors.
6. Ghost, Pumpkin and Mummy Pizzas – Who says all Halloween treats have to be sweet? These spooky mini pizzas are definitely in the Halloween spirit.
7. Spooky Hummus – I know, hummus isn’t very scary. But add a little spiderweb food art, and you can transform black bean hummus into an on-theme savory snack.
8. Homemade Candy Corn – Store-bought candy corn is delicious, but does it come in adorable heart shapes?
9. DIY Candy Bracelets – Remember candy bracelets? This homemade version looks like such a fun Halloween activity!
10. “Ghoul”-camole with Homemade Ghost-Shaped Chips – Make your own spooky corn chips from stale corn tortillas for this savory Halloween treat.