Need some ideas for fall wreaths? We’ve got you covered! Many of these tutes use a Styrofoam wreath form, but you can get the same effect by cutting 3-4 doughnut shapes from corrugated scrap cardboard and gluing them together. Cheaper and plastic free!
1. Yarn Wreath – This project calls for Styrofoam balls, but you could also use crumpled balls of paper as the base to save a buck.
2. Candy Corn Wreath – Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy, so you know that I’m digging this cute fall wreath!
3. Burlap Bubble Wreath – I love the organic look of this wreath. And you can make one in 15 minutes!
4. Wheat and Berries – The big, chevron bow makes this wreath so soft and welcoming!
5. Pumpkin Wreath – Little handmade stuffed pumpkins replace the traditional flowers or bow you find on most fall wreaths.
6. Sunshine Wreath – Gathered twigs and fabric rosettes make a beautiful starburst wreath for fall.
7. Mini Pumpkin Wreath – Real mini pumpkins are the stars of what’s basically a wreath-meets-fall-diorama.
8. Recycled Sweater Wreath – Cut up some old sweaters to make the rosettes on this pretty fall wreath.
9. Wooden Hexagon – You need some power tool skills to make this fall wreath, and I love the unconventional shape of it.
10. Rake Wreath – Did your rake head pop off while you were cleaning up leaves? Don’t toss it! Turn it into a very cute fall wreath instead.