Personalize your holiday gifts with cute, handmade monograms. You can add monograms to all kinds of cute gifts, from totes and towels to mugs and mason jars.
1. Dot Art Mugs – Transform a thrifted or dollar store mug into a monogrammed mug for your favorite coffee-drinker.
2. Tumblers – Fill these monogrammed tumblers with homemade cookies. It’s like a double gift!
3. Candles – Pick up some pretty scented candles and personalize them for everyone on your list.
4. Totes – Use freezer paper or your screen printing supplies to monogram an inexpensive tote bag.
5. Glasses – Hit the thrift or dollar store for pint glasses and etch on a pretty monogram.
6. Coasters – These monogrammed coasters would make a great stocking stuffer or hostess gift.
7. Machine-Free Stitched Monogram – Want to monogram hand towels, pillows, or anything else but don’t have big bucks for a machine. Here’s how to monogram by hand.
8. Pocket Tee – Turn a plain tee into a fancy one by adding a pretty monogrammed pocket.
9. Glitter Monogram Mason Jar Mugs – Pour on the glitter for these fancy to-go cups. You could also skip the handle and use regular mason jars, if you want this to be a more budget-friendly project.
10. Cocoa Kits – Monogrammed mugs plus cocoa ingredients and directions makes a sweet gift.