Spring in Atlanta is overwhelmingly beautiful and painfully short. We’re already seeing temperatures in the high 80s and even the 90s, and that calls for popsicles. These popsicles put the artificially flavored, store-bought versions to shame. And some of them even have booze in them! Happy summer, y’all.
1. Bubble Tea Pops – This recipe starts with homemade nut milks as the base for these super cool pops.
2. Pineapple Jalapeno – Sweet and spicy flavors are so refreshing when temperatures spike.
3. Watermelon Margarita Pops – Summer is margarita season, and what’s better than a frozen ‘rita? A margarita pop!
4. Celery Basil – This one might sound a little bit dicey, but it’s surprisingly refreshing!
5. Fresh Fruit and Herb Coconut Pops – These healthy popsicles with big pieces of fresh fruit and whole herbs are as beautiful as they are delish.
6. Vegan Fudgsicles – Oh nothing. Just a two-ingredient fudgsicle that’s totally dairy free!
7. Whiskey Sour – Fresh cherry and apple make this boozy pop sweet, sour, and refreshing.
8. Spa Pops – This cucumber and lemon combo is like a spa day on a stick.
9. Banana Pop – You can make these as healthy or unhealthy as you want, depending on the spreads and toppings you choose.
10. All Fruit – These four-ingredient popsicles feature the best of summer’s fruit bounty.