Bored kids? Here’s a fun and delicious project! Use two simple ingredients to make this edible play dough from Justine at The Typical Mom and watch the boredom melt away. Then spend the afternoon creating – and subsequently eating – all kinds of creations! [how to make two ingredient edible play dough]
- Marshmallows, on hand or $1
- Powdered sugar, on hand or $1 and up
- Food coloring (optional), on hand or $1 and up
- Non-stick spray, on hand or $1 and up
- Wax paper or parchment paper, on hand or $1 and up
Total: Free and up!