Find the most recent printables here: Printables Search
Occasionally we create printables for use with Dollar Store Crafts projects. These are free for you to download and use, but please follow these rules:
- If you link to them, please link to this page or the original tutorial page, and not directly to the printable file.
- Please print them only for personal not-for-profit use. Using them for school, church, scouting, or other crafty group activities is fine as long as no money is exchanged for the event.
- Please do not redistribute or republish these printables. Direct anyone who wants to use them to Dollar Store Crafts.
Free Printables by Dollar Store Crafts
Leaf Template for Wax Pomander Ball
A simple leaf template with 5 sizes of leaves to choose from - use for the wax pomander project, or any time you need a little leaf
Thanksgiving Printable: No Tweeting While You're Eating
Have smartphone and social media freaks in your family? Tell them to keep their phones in their pockets during family dinner with this free 8x10 printable.
Snowflake Gift Box
Instructions: Make a Printable Snowflake Gift Box
Whether you are planning Christmas dinner for your immediate family or you're entertaining a party of 100, favor boxes of candy or small gifts are a fun addition to your place settings.
- "I'm Thankful for You" Thanksgiving Frame: thanksgivingframe-1
- "I'm thankful for friends/family" Thanksgiving Frame: thanksgivingframe2
Instructions: Thankful Frame
Mod Mobile Template Downloads:
- Cricut/Sure Cuts-A-Lot Users:Download the .svg file (it's a zip file--you'll need to unzip it before you can use it):
- Mobile Template for Sure Cuts-A-Lot (right click and "Save As")
- Everybody Else: Print each of these templates on 2 colors of 8.5x11" cardstock (PDF files)
Instructions: Make a Mod Mobile
This mobile is a great way to bring some mid-century modern into your home for less than a buck. Yep! I said a buck. In fact, if you work from materials in your stash, or your recycling bin, your only expense will be the two pennies you use to weigh the mobiles down.
Jointed Letters Template Download Here: ALPHA-BANNER
Instructions: How to Make a Jointed Letter Banner
Using my template, you can create a custom banner that says ANYTHING and comes in any color or pattern you can imagine. Simply cut out individual letters and attach them together with brads. If you think you'll use these templates a lot, cut them out of cardstock or laminate the paper before you cut them so you can use them again and again.
Pottery Barn-inspired Numbers Stencil Download Here: numbers stencils
Instructions Here: Make Stenciled Decorator Tins
Make old timey tins with custom stencils from stuff from your dollar store! I saw tins like these at a certain design retailer whose initials are PB, and I knew I could make them for a dollar or less. I found the "No. 2" tin at the dollar store in the gift wrap section (it was formerly pink and flowery), and I had the square tin on hand, left over from a Christmas stocking goodie. You probably have tins that will work already (those metal Band-Aid boxes, anyone? Altoids tins? Cookie tins?), but if not, you can find plenty of interesting tins at the dollar store.
Printable Tea Towel Calendar:
Download 2012 Calendar Here
Instructions Here: How to Make a Tea Towel Calendar
This printable calendar can be made for about $4 with iron-on transfer paper and a couple of dollar store tea towels. It's a simple idea for hostess gifts, teacher gifts, and gifts for friends, neighbors, mothers, or anyone else who would appreciate a pretty folk art-inspired tea towel calendar.
Rainbow Printable Download Here: Rainbow Printable
Instructions Here: Make a Pot o'Gold Party Favor
Here's a quick and simple favor for St. Patrick's Day, using stuff from the dollar store. You can make one of these for less than fifty cents. I made this with the little metal buckets from the wedding aisle at Dollar Tree. Other ideas for this printable: Make a floral pick to stick in a St. Patrick's Day plant.