Tutorial: Tattooed Soaps
If you have temporary tattooed yourself or someone you love, you are fully capable of doing this, and it takes less than five minutes, from gathering the supplies up to completing the soap! Easy!
What you need:
- A bar of soap (3 for $1 at the DS)
- Temporary Tattoos ($1 for a bunch)
- Wet washcloth, paper towel, or sponge
Total Cost: $2 for 3 bars (price goes down the more soap you make, though, because you can get a sheet of multiple tats at the DS)
To make (or follow your temp tattoo directions, if they are different):
- Unwrap soap
- Place tattoo sticky side down onto soap
- Use wettish cloth to completely dampen tattoo paper
- For best results, burnish tattoo (use a spoon to rub the paper, paying close attention to tattoo edges, especially if there are any little pieces of the tattoo that stick out from the body of the tattoo)
- Using care, apply pressure with your fingers as you slide the tattoo paper across the soap, away from the applied tattoo
- Pat dry, and you're done!