There are a lot of things happening around craftytown this week! Check out these challenges and fun links I have for you:
(image by Living with Lindsay)
$5 Decor Challenge:
Living With Lindsay has finally opened up the linky list to her $5 Challenge, and has announced the prizes. Guess what? I am awarding the winner with a $25 gift certificate to Dollar Tree! You have to link up today, so hurry over there and submit your link!
Why I Love the Dollar Tree:
Entries for this contest are closed, but you can vote for me! I made a video called “Dollar Tree Crafts” showcasing some of the stuff I’ve made from Dollar Tree stuff, and you can vote for it once a day, so please click over there and vote for me!
Other fun stuff to make and do:
- Cheap jute-wrapped Easter basket craft at Piper’s Pearls
- Better blogging tips: 6 ways to use other people’s photos on your blog at CROQzine
- Easter Egg Buddy Craft (by me!) at AmazingMoms
- I am doing this today with my kids: How to Grow Your own Wheatgrass at Make & Takes
- 12 Printable Easter Crafts at CraftJr.
- Want to find something fun to do in your area? Check out the FunPlace Database (and submit your favorite fun place while you’re at it!)
- Free Easter Bunny coloring page at JGoode Designs
- Adorable Hardboiled Chicken Egg family by Eye Candy (via Dabbled)
- April CraftSocial: Mark your calendars for Earth Day, April 22, and the Green Crafting Craft Social event on Twitter #craftsocial