Whew! We made it to the end of the month, and hopefully used up some of our stashes during the past 30 days! Did you keep up with your agreement to avoid buying new supplies in April? I am so proud of all of you and your efforts! You’ve been busting up a storm, and I have gathered a lot of good project ideas from you all! If you want to know how I did in my pursuit of stashbusting, check this. As for your awesome projects, look what I found:
- Stash Fabric Flower Collage by Hey Now, Whoa Now
- Pocket Tool Belt by Absinthe and Orange
- Jammie Shorts by Dogwood and Poppy (inspired by Dana)
- I love this! Angela Flicker took a photo and transformed it into an amazing piece of textile art: A Picture That Tells a Thousand Stories posted at The Artists’ House. She said, “I’m so pleased with how this project turned out. Thanks for the motivation!”
- How fun is this T-shirt Ruffle Skirt? And t-shirts = comfortable! Project at sneezerville
Decoupage Light Bulb Birds at Crafts by Amanda
- Crafts by Amanda also has a great tutorial on How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet
And, more links:
From our Stashbusting Challenge BlogCarnival:
- The Art of Doing Stuff – Karen presents Contemporary Cat Food Dish | The Art of Doing Stuff posted at The Art of Doing Stuff, saying, “I have a Dollar Store bowl obsession. Needed to put it to better use than filling them with Cheesies every night.”
- Kathryn presents Mini Easter Basket posted at CRAFTS AND CREATIONS WITH KMOM14, saying, “From my stash I used a 2 liter bottle, ribbon and a clear decorative stone.”
- Kathryn presents Plastic Bottle Top Flower posted at CRAFTS AND CREATIONS WITH KMOM14, saying, “From my stash I used an empty 2 liter bottle, the cap off a shampoo bottle and some pink spray paint in “Ballet Slipper” which was too pale for another project that got shelved – I had really want more of a “Porky Pig Pink” but have not found that yet and not even sure they make it.”
- Shelley presents More Spring Cleaning… posted at Random Stuff by SAM, saying, “Jewelry pieces I have made for the April Stash Bust event.”
- Shelley presents Spring Destash part 2 posted at Random Stuff by SAM, saying, “Things made with my ‘stash’ during the April challenge”
- Angela Flicker presents Repurpose Your Scrap Wood Into Great Games posted at The Artists’ House.
- Quirky Momma presents Have Old Sunscreen or Lotion? Make Fingerpaint! posted at quirkymomma.com, saying, “I have a ton of leftover sunscreen and lotions left over from last summer! Time to clean out our cabinet and make fingerpaint!”
- Sara presents April Stash Challenge: Hawaiian Luau anyone? posted at Snail Mail Pals and Swaps.
- Brass Paperclip presents How To: Recycled Rubber Band Note Cards posted at The Brass Paperclip Project, saying, “Here is a tutorial for my rubber band cards – hope you like!”
- Cathy presents Egg Box Dragon posted at NurtureStore.
- Cathy presents Lollypop stick puppets posted at NurtureStore.
- Kim Baise presents When Life Gives You Lemons posted at Jikits.
- Condo Blues presents Telephone Book Wreath posted at Condo Blues, saying, “I turned a bunch of broken and should be trash items into a very different door wreath.”
- Candace presents April Stash Bust – Diamond Scrap Pillow posted at Sparkle Power!.
- Angela Flicker presents Turning an Old Skirt Into a Reversible Bag – April Stash Bust Continues at The Artists’ House.
- Angela Flicker presents Grandma’s Napkins; A Granny Inspired Green Project posted at The Artists’ House.
- Angela Flicker presents I’m Busting My Stash Up This Month and Going Green posted at The Artists’ House.
- annalea hart presents how to make pretty spring pillowcases posted at our hartbeat.
- annalea hart presents dress math posted at our hartbeat.
Submit your blog article to the next edition of a dollar store craft supply challenge using our carnival submission form. More info on challenges can be found on our blog carnival index page.
a dollar store craft supply challenge, blog carnival.