Home » $1 and Free, Headline, Holiday Crafts, Kids, Wearable Crafts

Make a Mustache Baby Pacifier

13 September 2011 25,142 views 12 Comments

by rhonda

Is there anything more adorable than a baby with a handlebar mustache?  Thanks to a free printable by Emily at PaperSeed, you can choose from 6 different faux facial hair styles for your little guy.  She designed them after looking at a list of baby crafts and noticing that there were significantly fewer things specifically for boys.  They make great photo props, or the perfect addition to a dapper little Halloween costume!  [how to make a mustache baby pacifier]

• Pacifier, on hand
  • Double-stick tape, on hand or $1
  • Paper, on hand
  • Mustache template, free

Total:  Free and up

• Happier Than A Pig in Mud said:

That’s just too cute:@)

• Stephanie Reed said:

Cute! I checked the original site, and she added a safety disclaimer. Please don’t leave your baby alone with the mustache on the pacifier.

• Stephanie @ henry happened said:

Adorable! My little guy has that same paci (at 18 months, not a good thing, right?) but I’d love to get a photo like that!

• Timmi said:

Too funny! Too bad none of my friends or relatives have children at the pacifier stage! I would have a ball with this project

• Laura said:

Oh, this is too funny! I’m pregnant with my third, and if it’s a boy I’m going to have to buy a pacifier and make this just for an adorable photo! [Neither of my other two would take a paci, so we don't have any!]

Way. too. cute.

• Laurie said:

Too.cute.for.word. Fixing to share all over the place!!!!!

• Melba said:

Tres’ cute!!! I can see dozens of uses for the mustaches right off. The first that leaps to mind if for our Fall Carnival Pumpkin Patch Contest at school. We are having a Western theme this year and I was planning to dress my pumpkin (I can just see a tall, skinny one) dressed up in western duds!!! I was dying to add a drooping mustache but really didn’t want to try to draw on on. I will cut one out of self-stick felt and add it to my costumed pumpkin. This is just too cool!!! I will be sure to add a photo of my pumpkin to the Dollar Store Craft Facebook page. Thanks a million once again!!!

• mikeasaurus said:

one day, my children will have this.

• Stephanie @ henry happened said:

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I shared this adorable photo on Spearmint Baby :)

• Kim said:

I love this idea! I’m going to try it with my nephew. To make it even easier, there are stick-on moustaches at Dollar Tree this year. They’re “fuzzy” and no double-sided tape, cutting or templates necessary. That’s how I’m going to make mine.

• CraftyMummy said:

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your craft on my blog recently: http://thecraftymummy.com/2011/11/crafts-for-movember/

• Candie said:

I’m loving mustaches at the moment too! I even found decals for my nails! There are pics on my blog :) http://www.rockcandieblog.com/secret-stache-stash