Unless you live in Australia, the last thing anyone wants to wear in August is a knit hat. This, of course, shouldn’t stop you from making a quirky hat your shark week knitting project. Designed by Allison, The Knitting Ninja, this shark hat is perfect for men, women and children alike. [how to knit a shark hat]
- Size 9 DPN knitting needles, on hand
- Size 8 DPN knitting needles, on hand
- 200 yards bulky weight grey yarn, on hand or $3 and up
- 50 yard bulky weight red yard, on hand or $3 and up
- White scrap yarn, on hand
- 2 Black Buttons, on hand or $1 and up
- Needle & thread
Total: Free and up!
More shark crafts:
Follow Mrs. Greene’s board Shark Week! on Pinterest.