10 Easy Sugar Scrub Recipes for Winter Skin
by Becky Striepe
Is the chilly winter weather wreaking havoc on your skin? Instead of buying expensive scrubs to exfoliate and moisturize, try these DIY Sugar scrub recipes that you can make yourself on the cheap!
My skin takes a beating in the winter, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. All of that cold wind and dry air makes my skin dry and sometimes even painfully cracked. A sugar scrub is such a great, natural way to help your skin bounce back, and when can make your own DIY sugar scrubs, you can enjoy those benefits even on a Dollar Store budget!
- Foot Scrub - This recipe from Wellness Mama uses only two ingredients for smooth, healthy feet all winter long.
- Face and Body Scrub - This scrub has very little oil, so you can even use it on your face without worrying about breakouts.
- Easy Peasy Sugar Scrub - You can customize this moisturizing scrub using any scent that you want!
- Warming Face Scrub - Sooth your poor face with this coconut oil scrub.
- Sugar Cube Scrubs - This recipe uses a mold to turn your sugar scrub into cute little sugar cubes!
- Lavender Sugar Scrub - Decompress from holiday stress and treat those aching muscles right!
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub - It's like a beach vacation in a jar!
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub - This scrub uses real pumpkin, and it sounds good enough to eat with a spoon.
- Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub - Do your hands get dry and cracked in the winter? There's a scrub for that!
- Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub - Don't you love the pretty colored layers in this scrub? And they use a surprising natural alternative to food coloring to give the red layer its vibrant hue!