Are you stashing away your winter boots and pulling out those sandals, heels, and ballet flats for spring? Instead of buying new shoes for your spring wardrobe, set aside a plain pair or two and try some of these shoe crafts!
1. Felt Shoe Clips – You can use these cute shoe clips to temporarily add some jeuje to a pair of shoes, then use them on a totally different pair the next day.
2. Painted Dr. Who Shoes – Whovians, need I say more?
3. Blinged-Out Rhinestone Heels – Check out this video on how to add some sparkle to a plain pair of heels.
4. Neon Painted Shoes – Neon is so much fun for spring and summer, and you can add a little neon to your kicks with just a few simple supplies.
5. Comic Book Sneakers – I am loving these simple sneakers made fancy with Mod Podge and an old Archie Double Digest.
6. LED Shoe Clips – Light up the night with these shoe clips featuring working LED bulbs!
7. Sassy Jungle Girl Flip Flops – I would never have guessed that these flips were made using leis from the Dollar Store!
8. Glittery Kitty Cat Flats – Because you need a cat face on your feet, and you need it to be shiny.
9. Bunny Flats – Or maybe bunny shoes are more your speed? This tute is not in English, but it’s image-heavy enough to sort it out.
10. Lace Ballet Flats – This is a simple way to add a little bit of flair to a plain pair of flats. So cute!