10 Sassy Shoe Crafts for Spring
by Becky Striepe
Are you stashing away your winter boots and pulling out those sandals, heels, and ballet flats for spring? Instead of buying new shoes for your spring wardrobe, set aside a plain pair or two and try some of these shoe crafts!
1. Felt Shoe Clips - You can use these cute shoe clips to temporarily add some jeuje to a pair of shoes, then use them on a totally different pair the next day.
2. Painted Dr. Who Shoes - Whovians, need I say more?
3. Blinged-Out Rhinestone Heels - Check out this video on how to add some sparkle to a plain pair of heels.
4. Neon Painted Shoes - Neon is so much fun for spring and summer, and you can add a little neon to your kicks with just a few simple supplies.
5. Comic Book Sneakers - I am loving these simple sneakers made fancy with Mod Podge and an old Archie Double Digest.
6. LED Shoe Clips - Light up the night with these shoe clips featuring working LED bulbs!
7. Sassy Jungle Girl Flip Flops - I would never have guessed that these flips were made using leis from the Dollar Store!
8. Glittery Kitty Cat Flats - Because you need a cat face on your feet, and you need it to be shiny.
9. Bunny Flats - Or maybe bunny shoes are more your speed? This tute is not in English, but it's image-heavy enough to sort it out.
10. Lace Ballet Flats - This is a simple way to add a little bit of flair to a plain pair of flats. So cute!Full disclosure policy.