10 Awesome Godzilla Crafts
by Becky Striepe
Have you seen the new Godzilla movie yet? It's on my to-do list for sure. I love cheesy monster movies and an looking forward to seeing the giant lizard's redux. Got some Godzilla fever of your own? Squelch it with some super fun Godzilla crafts!
1. Sequined T-Shirt - Show off your B-movie love with some bling with this video tute from Maya in the Moment.
2. Recycled Toddler Sweater - Got a cardigan that's on the way out? Turn it into a Godzilla sweater for your toddler.
3. Godzilla Napkins - Floresita used a free monster pattern to make these awesome Godzilla dinner napkins.
4. Godzilla Sweater Knitting Pattern - I am in awe of this knitting pattern that Craftster user GreenSquirrel created in MS Paint!
5. Godzilla Cake - Holy moly! A little fondant and a ton of creativity went into those monster cake!
6. Godzilla Baby Outfit - OK, OK, so this is really a dragon costume, but with some different color choices, this is 100 percent Godzilla. FOR YOUR BABY.
7. Godzilla Costume - I know that this is intended for Halloween, but I would wear that Godzilla hoodie any day.
8. Godzilla Bag - This awesome bag doesn't come with instructions, but her design is pretty simple. I bet that you could freehand a similar applique of your own, if you want to make a similar on!
9. Baby Godzilla Altoid Tin - You have to scroll a little bit for this one, but it's so worth it. This mini Godzilla diorama is rocking my socks!
10. Paper Tube Godzilla - This tutorial includes a free printable Godzilla template.Full disclosure policy.