10 Craft Projects to Bust Your Stash
by Becky Striepe
Is your bin of yarn or box of fabric scraps overflowing? Don't live with the clutter! Grab those free craft supplies, and try some of these stash-busting craft projects!
1. Mini Pom Poms - Use up tiny bits of yarn and make these sweet little pom poms. You can use them to adorn wrap gifts!
2. Driftwood Sculptures - Do you have a bit of a painting problem? Grab those sad old brushes and almost-empty paint tubes and turn them into vibrant decor pieces!
3. Shoe Clips - Are you unable to part with felt scraps? Turn those bits and bobs into cute little shoe clips for you or your kiddos.
4. Turtle Pin Cushion with Storage - Whip up one of these sweet little pin cushions to use up some fabric scraps and create a handy space to stash some of your sewing tools at the same time.
5. Mini Album - Dig into those paper scraps and make a cute mini album complete with pocket pages!
6. Ribbon Scrap Bows - Don't you love cheery, tiny bits of ribbon? This is a sweet, simple bow that you can turn into a hair clip, brooch, or gift embellishment.
7. Covered Clothespins - Dig into your stash of old holiday cards and that box of clothespins that I know you're saving and make these covered clothespins! You can stick magnets on the back and use them on the fridge.
8. Magazine Stack Stools - Do you hoard old magazines? Turn them into a sturdy piece of furniture with rubber bands and zip ties. No, for real!
9. Glitter Mason Jars - Mason jars are my guilty pleasure. I can't pass them by at the thrift store. Clear out some cabinet space by turning an old mason jar into sparkly craft supply storage.
10. Vintage Button Flowers - Running out of space to stash your latest vintage button finds? Make these cute button bouquets!Full disclosure policy.