Is your bin of yarn or box of fabric scraps overflowing? Don’t live with the clutter! Grab those free craft supplies, and try some of these stash-busting craft projects!
1. Mini Pom Poms – Use up tiny bits of yarn and make these sweet little pom poms. You can use them to adorn wrap gifts!
2. Driftwood Sculptures – Do you have a bit of a painting problem? Grab those sad old brushes and almost-empty paint tubes and turn them into vibrant decor pieces!
3. Shoe Clips – Are you unable to part with felt scraps? Turn those bits and bobs into cute little shoe clips for you or your kiddos.
4. Turtle Pin Cushion with Storage – Whip up one of these sweet little pin cushions to use up some fabric scraps and create a handy space to stash some of your sewing tools at the same time.
5. Mini Album – Dig into those paper scraps and make a cute mini album complete with pocket pages!
6. Ribbon Scrap Bows – Don’t you love cheery, tiny bits of ribbon? This is a sweet, simple bow that you can turn into a hair clip, brooch, or gift embellishment.
7. Covered Clothespins – Dig into your stash of old holiday cards and that box of clothespins that I know you’re saving and make these covered clothespins! You can stick magnets on the back and use them on the fridge.
8. Magazine Stack Stools – Do you hoard old magazines? Turn them into a sturdy piece of furniture with rubber bands and zip ties. No, for real!
9. Glitter Mason Jars – Mason jars are my guilty pleasure. I can’t pass them by at the thrift store. Clear out some cabinet space by turning an old mason jar into sparkly craft supply storage.
10. Vintage Button Flowers – Running out of space to stash your latest vintage button finds? Make these cute button bouquets!