Valentine’s Day is just two days away, but it’s not too late to get crafty! Grab your favorite washi tape and try some of these Valentine’s Day washi tape crafts!
1. Washi Tape Book Spines – Turn a collection of books into a bit of sweet heart decor with washi tape.
2. Heart Decor – Use your washi tape stash to make a pretty decoration right on the wall. Washi tape pulls away easily, so you can just remove it when you’re done without damaging the paint.
3. Heart Bunting – This tute uses small paper bags for this bunting, but any scrap paper you have handy would work as well with a little trimming and folding.
4. Sweet Heart Packaging – Cut out some cardboard hearts from an old cereal box to make a recycled version of these cute washi tape gift tags.
5. Heart Art – Not keen on putting a heart right on the wall? This cute framed heart art uses sheet-sized washi tape, but you could also do smaller hearts from an old fashioned roll of washi tape instead. Just stick pieces to wax paper, cut, peel, and restick.
6. Reverse Heart Art – I love the shadowbox effect of this washi tape Valentine’s Day craft!
7. Heart Notebook – This sweet embellished moleskine would make a cute addition to a Valentine’s Day gift!
8. DIY Heart Thumbtacks – Make your bulletin board so, so lovey dovey.
9. Covered Heart Boxes – Turn a cheapo heart-shaped box from the craft store into something totally cute with layers of washi tape.
10. Cupid’s Arrow – Use washi tape to make cute Cupid’s arrows for the wall!