I have something to tell you that might be a little bit stressful for you to hear. Just remember, that we’ve got you back, OK? Ready? Here it is: there is only one crafting weekend left before Christmas. But wait! Don’t panic! We’ve got 10 last-minute Christmas gifts that you can make this weekend. And don’t worry: we’ll keep this just between us.
- Fabric Mouse Pad – Got 10 minutes? Raid your fabric stash and make a custom mouse pad for the computer geeks on your list.
- Single-Serving Brownie Mix – I’m a big fan of giving delicious food gifts, and who could possibly say no to brownies, right?
- Homemade Bitters – What’s great about making a batch of bitters is that you can knock out a bunch of gifts at once. Just include a date on the tag telling your recipient to shake the jar every few days until they’re completely steeped, since the flavors need to meld for two weeks.
- Lavender Hearts – These sweet little sachets are simple to make with scrap fabric and make lovely little stocking stuffers.
- Handprint Baby Ornament – Grandparents, aunts, and uncles will flip for this seasonal keepsake.
- Scrapbook Paper Frame Mirror – Raid your stash of pretty papers and make a cute gift in no time flat.
- Fabric Covered Hair Clips – The ladies on your list will love these, and you can whip up a nice batch of them using pretty fabric scraps from your stash.
- Super Simple Jersey Scarf – Snag a yard of jersey fabric, and make a sweet cowl. I could even see some of the fellas on my list rocking this with the right fabric choice!
- Laptop Sleeves – Grab a couple of thrift store sweaters and shrink them in the wash to make this gift as thrifty as it is simple and cute.
- Sweater Mittens – This is another fun unisex gift idea that you can make with a thrift store sweater.
Have you whipped up any last-minute Christmas gifts in past years that have gone over well? Let’s share more ideas in the comments!