This is one of those amazing, inexpensive projects that has near-instant gratification and will encourage fun and conversation between your Halloween party attendees. Alexa at The Swell Life has put together a tutorial for these cupcake picks that celebrate halloween costumes past by using old h’ween photos – sheer genius!
See the post for instructions!
To buy (or scrounge from what you already have):
- Scrapbook papers in various colors (or construction, or wrapping paper)
- Toothpicks (or use skewers, trimmed to size, or even plastic drinking straws cut down to size)
Tools on hand:
- Computer with Adobe Photoshop (or comparable photo imaging software)
- Various digital or scanned in photos
- Glue stick
- scissors or circle cutter
Total Cost: FREE to $2 (for like 100 picks)