Make a stunning origami wreath using scrapbook paper. This wreath, by flickr user Maliah, uses 26 origami balls and some origami poinsettia. Beautiful!
Update 2011: It has been several years since I posted this project idea. There were never instructions for making the wreath, but here are some resources for how to make the components. Sorta. We haven’t been able to find instructions for this specific flower.
- To make the wreath: make 26 origami balls [origami ball instructions: blogorigami]
- Origami poinsettia pattern #1: inkstainswithroni
- Origami poinsettia pattern #2: origami club
- Traditional 8-petal buttonhole flower: origami resource center
- 5 sheets of scrapbooking paper, $1
- Ribbon, on hand
Total cost: $1
Find fancy paper: 20% Off Most Scrapbooking Products at ScrapbookingAlley.com