- Landfill-bound CD: on hand
- Garland: $1 (makes appx 10 candle holders!)
- Votive candle: 2 for $1 (though I have many non-christmas votives on-hand as well)
- Jingle bells: $1/pack (makes 2-3 holders)
- Candy: $1/pack (makes 2-3 holders)
- Sparkle balls: foam balls $1, glitter on hand
- Felt “foot”: $1/pack (6 in a pack)
Total: $5 – $10 for several holders, or about $1 each
- Cut garland into appx 1″ “tufts” Note: be sure to continually be twisting garland, so wires are twisted tighter and don’t come apart as you are cutting.
- Make glitter balls (dip in glue, then in glitter), or use mini ornaments from dollar store
- Attach felt “foot” to center of labeled side of CD
- Glue garland tufts to shiny side of CD, leaving center clear for the votive
- Glue jingle bells, glitter balls, candy, or other items to garland tufts
- Let dry, add candle and there you go!