Share a sweet treat with anyone who stops by your desk or front door with a fun and simple Halloween craft. You just need a few simple dollar store materials, and this jack-o-lantern container can be made in just minutes. A custom bowl makes it easy to give a great Halloween favor to teachers, friends, or co-workers. Fill the bowl with your favorite orange goodie. Instead of candy, I filled the bowl with orange EOS lip balm spheres because I thought they would make a cool non-sugary treat for my adult trick-or-treaters.
- Glass bowl-shaped vase, on hand or $1
- Black self-stick craft foam, on hand or $1
- Orange vase filler: Candy or orange EOS spheres, about $3.38 each at Amazon.com: EOS Tangerine Medicated Lip Balm Sphere
Total: $2 and up
Supplies: You can find EOS spheres at your local big box or drug stores, or at Amazon.com.
1. Cut jack-o’-lantern features from self-stick craft foam.
2. Stick facial features on glass bowl.
3. Fill bowl with orange candy or EOS spheres.
Disclosure: I received this lip balm from the Eos company in order to make crafts with. They hired me to create crafts for them (for their own use), but I was not paid for this post. The links in the article are Amazon affiliate links.