One of the best things about writing this blog is seeing what YOU make! Reader @DLCakes tweeted this fun $4 flower wreath to me — she got all her supplies at the dollar store and put it together quickly to brighten up her space for spring and summer. I think we could all use a colorful wreath like this in our lives. This project is super simple — so sit down and get crafty. That’s an order!
- Foam floral wreath form, $1
- Pink crepe paper, $1
- 2 faux flower bunches, $2
- Ribbon, on hand or $1
- Hot glue and glue gun, on hand
How to make:
1. Wrap wreath form in pink crepe paper, secure with hot glue.
2. Glue flower heads to wreath.
3. Tie ribbon around wreath to hang.