It’s always so hard to wait for it to get dark on the Fourth of July (especially where I live! In Oregon, it doesn’t get dark until 10pm in the summer!). How about some fun daylight 4th of July favors for the little’uns? They’re cheap to make, and I have designed the printable hangtags for you so they couldn’t be easier. You only need a few goodies you can pick up at the dollar store. Throw in some sketch pads or coloring books (also available at the dollar store), and you have yourself a coloring party going on! Or, just stick with sidewalk chalk and no additional accessories are required.
My local Dollar Tree has sidewalk chalk in boxes of 20 (you will be able to make 10 of these sets with one box of chalk), and boxes of 24 or more crayons.
- Clear treat bags, $1
- Sidewalk chalk or crayons, $1 per box
- Paper and printer, on hand
- Stapler and staples, on hand
- Free printable, download below
1. Print out tags and trim with scissors or paper trimmer. Fold in half along the line.
2. Fill clear treat bags with sidewalk chalk or crayons.
3. Fold hang tag over the top of bag, and staple to secure.
Download the printable header tags below:
Patriotic Fold Tags