This post brought to you by Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
We're excited to be working with Dollar General this year, so we wanted to talk to you about the types of great deals that are available there. Dollar General has more a lot more to offer than you think. It’s not just home cleaning products, grocery stables and cutesy craft items, they have awesome apparel for the whole family too!
The new Dollar General Apparel Book is out, and you will be excited to find a lot of new spring looks, including:
- Fashionable items for women, men and children (even babies)
- All at affordable Dollar General prices
What could be better than refreshing your spring wardrobe with a few fun and funky pieces, and not breaking the bank? You can also pick up wardrobe staples like Hanes t-shirts in ten different colors for $5.50:
I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to putting away my kids' winter clothes and dressing them in some fun and fresh styles for spring. And there's nothing I love more than being able to dress babies in just onesies or one-piece rompers and letting them crawl around with no socks or shoes on — adorable! When my sons were babies, they LIVED in the one-piece rompers — I love these licensed styles (the Batman is a shoo-in for us!):
For bigger kids, there are great deals on shorts sets or dresses:
A whole entire look for less than $10 — what a bargain.
Dollar General also has more than just clothes — check out their spring fashion accessories:
- Need a new bangle to compliment your new spring outfit? Dollar General has got you covered!
- Stylish hat for outdoor fun? They’ve got that too!
Keep Up With Dollar General on Social Media
Like what you see? Pin a picture on Pinterest!
Follow me on Pinterest, Follow Dollar General!
- like Dollar General on Facebook
- Be sure to follow @Dollar General on Twitter — you can use the #DollarGeneralSpringFever hashtag to join the conversation