I guess I should share who Todd is, since he is the other part of our blog name. :) Todd is my very outgoing, comic-loving husband of a little over one year. Todd and I have three children… I mean pets. Lily and Jose are cats and Banner is our beagle! They all turned six at the beginning of the year. (No, that’s not a coincidence; I just made all their birthdays at the same time for the sake of my sanity… Can I do that for our future kids?)
Now on to the mini stuff.
I am SUPER excited to share this tutorial with you!!! Summer is just around the corner and I am sure your mini people (*ahem* dolls) are just wishing they had a nice charcoal BBQ grill.
- Plastic container from candy/toy machine, on hand or $0.25
- Black paint, on hand
- Pet toenail clippers or cutters for dowel rods, on hand
- Dowel rods or thick cocktail skewers, on hand or $1
- Silver metallic sharpie or silver paint, on hand
- Black foam, on hand or $1
- String, on hand
- White paint, on hand
- Aluminum screening or toothpicks, on hand or $1 and up
- Hot glue, on hand
- Paper clip or silver wire, on hand
- Wire cutters, on hand
- Wooden beads, on hand
- Disposable aluminum serving ware or silver cardstock, on hand
- Nail file or sandpaper, on hand
- Ultra or extra fine black sharpie, on hand
- Pin/needle tool, on hand
Total: Free and up!
Ta-da! Now your dollhouse is ready for summer! I just can’t wait to get my hands on some polymer clay to make some mini hotdogs and burgers! :)