Even if you’re nowhere near the beach, you can bring a beachy feel into your home with projects like these mason jar luminaries by Amanda at Crafts by Amanda. They would look as fabulous on a table on the veranda of a lakefront cottage as they would on the coffee table of a city apartment! I love how she added sand and shells to the jars – this is a great way to use small treasures you may have from a beach vacation, turning memories into functional decor pieces. [how to make beachy mason jar luminaries]
- Mason jars, on hand or $1 and up
- Painter’s tape, on hand or about $3 and up
- Paint, on hand
- Burlap, on hand or $1
- Twine, on hand or $1 and up
- Sand, on hand
- Small shells, on hand or $1 and up
- Tea light candles, on hand or $1
Total: Free and up!
Ohhh! Thank you so much for the feature Rhonda!