Last week, I showed you how to make a gorgeous rustic glam Thanksgiving centerpiece perfect for your Thanksgiving table. Today I have some cute little place cards for you to add to your holiday tablescapes. These are super simple to make and just take a few supplies! Read on to find out how to make them.
- Small favor buckets, 3 for $1
- Styrofoam balls, 6 for $1
- Burlap, on hand or $1 worth
- Toothpicks, on hand or $1
- Labels, on hand or $1
- Ribbon, on hand
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks, on hand
- (Optional) Gold leaf stickers (mine are from Martha Stewart), $5 – Find on Amazon
Total: $2 and up for 3 place cards
Make Thanksgiving Place Cards
1. Cover Styrofoam ball with burlap, securing with hot glue. Tuck into miniature pail (secure inside with hot glue).
2. Write guest’s name on a label. Glue label to two toothpicks and insert into burlap-covered ball.
3. Glue a ribbon bow to the top of a toothpick. Glue to top back of label.
4. Add a ribbon around the pail, and embellish with a gold leaf sticker (or another bow), if desired.