What is it about making Valentine’s gifts for guys that’s so darn difficult? Really, I have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for my husband at any holiday. Do you struggle with finding DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for the guys in your life, too? Check out these manly solutions!
- 14 Days of Love Tradition – A sweet handmade pocket pillow becomes the home for a daily reminder for your partner of how much you love him.
- DIY Sharpie Mug – What a perfect gift for the coffee- or tea-drinking dude! Customize a plain thrift store mug with permanent markers, and include some of his favorite coffee or tea along with.
- Valentine’s Day Gumball Machine – Candy is the great equalizer, isn’t it? Stock a handmade “gumball” machine with your fella’s favorite sweet treats!
- Mustache Canister – Use a glass jar or container fro the thrift store to make this a repurposed project and reduce the cost.
- Stenciled Necktie – Grab a necktie from the thrift store and customize it with a homemade freezer paper stencil.
- Homemade Bitters – These take a few weeks to steep, but if the guy in your life loves a good cocktail, they’re worth the wait!
- Wooden Bottle Opener – This would make a great gift paired with a six pack of fancy beer.
- Dad Rocks Jar – What dad wouldn’t love a reminder that you think he’s doing an awesome job?
- Homemade Skeeball Machine – OK, I admit it: this is like getting my guy a bowling ball with my name engraved on it. How much fun would you guys have playing skeeball together EVERY DAY FOREVER?
- DIY iPad Cover – A used or thrifted notepad is perfect for making a sturdy cover for your guy’s gadgetry.
Have you created any good DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for guys? Tell us about them in the comments!