Could your craft room use a little bit of organizational oomph? I’ve been fantasy organizing and found a bunch of great projects that you can make with cheap or even free materials!
1. Pen Storage – Keep your pens, pencils, markers, and paint brushes in order with this tutorial from Aunt Peaches that uses an old shoe box and toilet paper tubes!
2. Hanging Hoops – Always a Project shows you how embroidery hoops can hold simple hanging storage bags for all of your small craft supplies.
3. Glitter Shakers – Scrapbooks Etc‘s idea for glitter storage is simply genius!
4. Paint Tube Storage – Keep those paint tubes where you can see them with this hanging storage solution from Mad in Crafts.
5. Card Stock File – Dream Create Inspire stores her card stock in color-coded file folders. This would also work in an actual filing cabinet, if you have one!
6. Shipping Pallet Cart – Beyond the Picket Fence shares a pretty way to store folded fabric, scrap book paper, or anything else that’s stackable and skinny.
7. Hanging Paper Storage – Wooden dowels on hooks keep Armelle‘s wrapping paper in check. This would work great to store anything on a spool: ribbon, wrapping paper, washi tape, etc.!
8. Muffin Tins – Need to organize your sewing notions? Check out this sneaky, swivelling storage idea from Family Handy Man.
9. Convert a Book Shelf – Use boxes or baskets to turn open bookcase storage into full- or partially-hidden storage like this bookshelf at IKEA Hacker. You can use boxes and baskets that you already have or hit the thrift store.
10. Lined Canvas Bins – These bins that Positively Splendid created would work great as hidden storage in a bookshelf or to organize medium-sized supplies on the desk or even lined up on the floor!