Happy Galentine’s Day! This week, we’ve rounded up seven bright and cheery DIYs for you to try, and we’re sure you’ll love them! From fashion accessories, to home decor, to some special Valentine’s Day projects, we’ve got you covered.
1. Embellished Candy Box from Debi’s Design Diary:
Really digging this embellished Valentine candy box by Debi Beard! You could use it to store jewelry or accessories. Or craft supplies? Or refill it with chocolate!
2. Stitched Octopus Sweater by Mark Montano
Stitch up a nifty octopus sweater with Mark Montano. You can use this technique to stitch up any design you want (although I am partial to nautical, so this octopus is perfect for me!)
3. Neon Clutch Tutorial by Cathy Attix
Add a touch of neon with this clever clutch from Cathy Attix. Stylish, and unexpected!
4. Stamped Positive Affirmations Necklace by Margot Potter
Stamp up a pretty positive affirmations necklace with Margot Potter. Metal stamping is fun, and you can write any messages you want on your necklace.
5. Ruffled Pillow DIY by Cathie Filian
Add some romantic ruffles to a plain pillow with Cathie Filian.
6. Dollar Store Conversation Heart Wreath at Dollar Store Mom
Come visit us over at Dollar Store Mom, where Summer turned conversation hearts into sweet wreath, with all the supplies from the dollar store, of course!
7. Chalk Paint Table Makeover by Crafty Chica
Give an old table a colorful chalk finish makeover with Kathy Cano-Murillo, the Crafty Chica!