Do you celebrate Chinese New Year? Whether it’s your favorite holiday or you just look forward to an opportunity to eat delicious food, this horse puppet from Red Ted Art is fun for everyone! That’s right, this year is the year of the horse. Get into a horsey spirit bay making this easy no-sew puppet with or for your kids. [how to make a no-sew horse sock puppet]
- Black sock, on hand or 2 for $1
- Yarn, on hand or $1 and up
- Googly eyes, on hand or $1 and up
- Felt scraps, on hand or $1 and up
- Hot glue gun and glue, on hand or $1 and up
- Plate, on hand
Total: Free and up!