Oh hello, summer! It’s been in the mid-90s here in Atlanta, and weather like that has me wishing that my stash of sun dresses was approximately three times larger than it is. These are the sun dress tutorials I’m eying to deck out my wardrobe for the dog days ahead.
1. Pintucked A-Line – Some a simple pintucked panel turns an A-line dress into a statement piece for your summer wardrobe.
2. Color Block V-Neck – I love the modern look of this bright, cheery sun dress!
3. No-Pattern Sun Dress – Talk about simple! This sweet, gathered-waist dress looks light and sweet.
4. Pillowcase Sun Dress – Two thrift store pillowcases are all that you need to make a super sweet sun dress.
5. Tank Dress – Turn an old tank top into a vintage style sun dress.
6. Ballet Dress – I love that you can style this versatile dress for different looks all year long!
7. Vintage Circle Dress – This style of dress is flattering on any figure, and you can download a free pattern to make your own.
8. Petal Sleeve – Normally I am not a fan of sleeves in the summer, but this petal sleeved sun dress looks breezy enough to be cool, even with sleeves on.
9. Striped Maxi Dress – I love that maxi dresses are still hip, because there’s something so comfortable about a long skirt.
10. Two-Toned Maxi Dress – This maxi dress looks comfy and light. My favorite qualities in a sun dress!
The link to #10 appears to be broken
Thanks, Ned! All fixed now.