Hayyy, summer! The dog days are here, and that means sunglasses all day every day. Are you getting a little bit tired of wearing the same pair of sunglasses every day? Check out these ways to dress up your plain sunglasses to turn them into something cute and new-to-you.
1. Decoupage Them – Mod Podge Rocks shares a two-fer tute on how to decoupage your shades with glitter or with pretty scrapbook paper.
2. Painted Patterns – Grab some nail polish and decorate your sunglasses with pretty geometric patterns.
3. Two-Tone – This is another fun way to use nail polish to deck out your sunglasses.
4. Pearl Glasses – These Chanel-inspired shades cost a fraction of the designer price.
5. Studded Sunglasses – Give a boring pair of shades a hard edge with studs.
6. Polkadots – Grab a toothpick and paint and give a plain pair of sunglasses a polkadot makeover.
7. Seed Bead Glasses – Shiny seed beads give cat’s eye glasses a chunky glitter pop!
8. Pop of Color – This is a super simple tutorial to add just a little splash of color to your sunglasses.
9. Bejeweled Glasses – Add some rhinestone bling for a dramatic pair of shades.
10. Do a Swap – Mix and match the frames and legs on a couple of pairs of your sunglasses.