Holy moly, Halloween is tomorrow! Do you need a few last-minute ideas for decorations, costumes, or healthy-yet-delicious Halloween treats? Don’t worry. We’ve got you.
1. Glowing Ghosts – Turn a couple of solar lights into super simple ghost decorations.
2. Paper Bag Jack-O-Lanterns – Your kids can help you whip out a bunch of these today for your porch.
3. Alice in Wonderland Costume – Blue dress, white apron and tights, black shoes. Bam! Costume. Bonus if you have a stuffed bunny in a top hat to carry with you.
4. Fairy (or insect of your choice) – Turn an old wire hanger and tights into wings that you can use for a whole range of costume ideas. Just mix up the colors accordingly.
5. Book Pumpkin – Turn an old paperback book into a cute pumpkin decoration. Quick and easy!
6. Bat Branches – Black ribbon, white puffy paint, and a few fallen branches are all that you need to make this cute Halloween decoration.
7. Healthy Witch Fingers – Trick your kids into eating some healthy treats. These witch fingers are delicious, spooky, and shockingly healthy.
8. Candy Corn Nails – Sometimes pulling a costume together just isn’t happening, But your nails never need to know that you let them down.
9. Apple Bites – Sneak another healthy treat into your Halloween party spread with these cute no-cook apple chompers.
10. Halloween Terrariums – What a spooky spin on classic terrariums!