When you picture Shrinky Dinks, do you remember the cheesy kid crafts that you did in the 80s? Shrinky Dink crafts have come a long way, baby! Check out these totally modern Shrinky Dink ideas!
1. State Necklace – Make a cut pendant to show off your state or hometown pride.
2. Zentangle Keychain – Zentangle is basically sophisticated doodling, and it looks so beautiful and intricate when you shrink it down in this project!
3. Chip Bag Shrinky Dinks – OK, so this isn’t an official shrinky dink but it is SO COOL! Did you know that chip bags will shrink in the oven? Neither did I!
4. Silhouette Pendant – I am in love with this idea. Make a silhouette Shrinky Dink pendant by tracing a photo that’s on your smartphone.
5. Superhero Rings – Wham! Pow! Shrinky Dink powers, activate!
6. Shrinky Rings – Make actual rings from shrinky dinks! There is a teensy bit of math involved, but I believe in you!
7. Shrinky Dinks from #6 Plastic – Dig up some plastic takeout containers from the recycle bin and use them to make upcycled Shrinky Dinks!
8. Girl on a Swing Necklace – You do need some sketching skills to make this necklace, but you could also use your own unique design for this Shrinky Dink pendant idea.
9. Tiny, Tiny Photos – Oh my gosh, I can think of 1000 uses for miniature versions of my favorite photos!
10. Tiny, Tiny Mobile – What is it about tiny things? This mini umbrella mobile is just delightful!