It has been chilly on and off here in Atlanta, and I have been seeing pictures of snow all over my friends’ Facebook pages. Nothing warms me up on a cold morning like a hot drink, and I hate when my warm cup of coffee goes almost instantly cold in the fall and winter. These DIY coffee cozies are a great way to use scrap or stash fabric. Make them for yourself, or whip some up to gives as gifts!
1. Knit Cozy – Grab this free pattern and whip up cute cozies in your favorite colors.
2. Coffee Cozy and French Press Cozies – Stitch up matching cozies to keep your French press coffee warm from carafe to cup.
3. Button Cozy – Raid your button stash for this cute, simple reusable coffee cozy.
4. Cat Cozy – Wrap your cup in a kitty hug. Download the free pattern for this cute felt coffee cozy.
5. Pencil and Paper Cozy – These would make a great teacher gift.
6. Ruffle Cozy and Gift Card Holder – Include some coffee with that coffee cozy. This ruffled cozy has a space where you can tuck in a gift card to your favorite local spot.
7. Fox Cozy – Grab the free pattern for this super cute fox-themed coffee cup cozy.
8. Hope Mug Cozy – Paper coffee cups aren’t the only ones that go cold in winter. If you use this free pattern, the pattern creator asks that you donate a dollar to St. Jude Children’s Hospital to help fight childhood cancer.
9. Custom Sized Mug Cozy – Mugs come in many sizes, and this tutorial shows you how to create a custom cozy for your favorite one.
10. No-Sew Coffee Cozy – Felt and hot glue are the keys to this simple coffee cozy tutorial.