The end of the school year is coming up fast! Coming up with good teacher gifts can be hard, especially on a budget. The ideas below are all budget-friendly, so you can give your kid’s teacher something handmade with love without breaking the bank. I also included the gift that I gave my son’s teachers last year, which I might just do again! If you’re one of his teachers, look away from #7!
1. Apple Gift Boxes – Turn old soda bottles into cute gift boxes for whatever you want to get your kid’s teacher. A gift card, perhaps?
2. Travel Infinity Scarf – This infinity scarf converts to a blanket. Great for a teacher that loves travel.
3. Mini Post Books – What geography or history teacher wouldn’t love these cute notebooks?
4. Crayon Pencil Holder – What a cute gift for an elementary school teacher. You’d never know that this was made from an old tin can!
5. Jar of Teas – For the tea-drinking teach! Fill a clean glass jar with bags of tea or even a nice loose tea blend, add a cute, puntastic tag, and you’re good to go.
6. Planted Succulent – Decoupage a tin can with book pages, and plant a cute succulent that your teacher can keep on her desk.
7. Glitter Mason Jars – I made these as teacher gifts last year and stuffed each one with fresh herbs and flowers from our garden.
8. Fresh Salsa – Who doesn’t love garden fresh salsa? Make a big batch and jar it up!
9. Peanut Butter Cup Jars – You can make this allergy friendly by using sunflower seed butter instead of peanut and rice milk instead of almond.
10. Wine Cork Letter – This would be great for an English teacher and for busting that – let’s be honest – ridiculous stash of wine corks that we all have in our kitchens.