Lately I’ve been super intrigued with polymer clay. It’s not a craft supply I’ve used much, but I keep running into adorable ideas for making tiny versions of things out of polymer clay! Who doesn’t love a cute miniature? Plus, these miniature polymer clay projects make great stashbusters. Use up every bit of the clay you bought!
1. Tiny Houses and Mushrooms – Craft Gossip rounded up an awesome three-part miniature tutorial from Pixie Hill. She shows you how to make tiny houses and mushrooms and then how to put them together to create tiny little scenes. I die.
2. Strawberries – Ice Pandora spills how to make little clay strawberries. She used them to make earrings, and you could also use them as decoy strawberries in your garden to trick the birds away from your real strawberry plants.
3. Tiny Succulent Planter – If you’re new to gardening, this teeny, tiny planter from Transient Expression might be just your speed.
4. Fruits – These mini fruits by Toni Ellison would be cute charms or cute play food for a child’s dollhouse kitchen.
5. Instagram Cake – I guess you could use Toni Ellison’s tutorial to make a mini cake that wasn’t Instagram-themed, but why would you?
6. Daleks – How cool is this stop motion tutorial from PuddingFishCakes?
7. Pine Trees – These would be a lot of fun combined with those tiny houses listed above! Ice Pandora shows you how to make these simple little trees.
8. Popcorn Box Charm – Another video from Toni Ellison, this charm would be such a sweet accessory to wear on a date to the movies.
9. Minion Charms – Mint Dahlia has a great video tute for making your own miniature Minion charm from polymer clay.
10. Headphones – Tiny headphones for your favorite audiophile! This is yet another video tute from Pudding Fish Cakes. What can I say? Helga is prolific.