Need garden markers on the cheap? Jennifer from Just JP has a great idea for you – DIY some out of paint stir sticks! You may even have the stir sticks laying around already – I know that whenever I buy paint at my local hardware store, they always give me more of them than I actually need, so I usually have a stash of spares in the closet! If you don’t have them on hand, you can buy them pretty cheaply from the supply aisle anywhere that sells paint. Jennifer even made her own stencils for this project, so you can do this with any font! [how to make paint stir stick garden markers]
- Paint stir sticks, on hand or $1 and up
- Stencils, on hand or $1 and up
- Wood stain, on hand or about $3 and up
- Paint, on hand or $1 and up
- Waterproof sealant, about $5 and up
Total: about $5 and up!